If you’re in the market for a new type of kitchen counter to install in your home, you may be overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices that are available. For example, you could select a natural stone surface, like granite, or you could choose an engineered stone, like quartz.
Quartz, in particular, is becoming an increasingly common type of kitchen counter surface. Unfortunately, quartz is actually an inferior and more expensive countertop solution compared to natural stones like granite.
Granite installation in Madison, WI may seem expensive, but granite is a long-term investment that is stronger and more durable than virtually every other type of countertop surface. There are a number of reasons why you should consider purchasing granite for use as your countertops.
Contacting a granite contractor in Madison, WI is a great way to learn more about the many benefits of natural stones. Here are just some of the traits that you should consider when searching for a new surface to use as your kitchen counter:
- Durability: When it comes to choosing a countertop material, durability is among the most important factors to consider. There’s no getting around the fact that replacing your counters is expensive, which is why you should always opt for a long-term solution. Granite is the most durable type of kitchen countertop material that you can select.
- Adds value: Buying granite countertops for your home is making a long-term investment in its value. By adding granite countertops to your living space, you’re elevating the appearance and value of your kitchen. Granite installation in Madison, WI will also show prospective buyers how much you cared about your home. Granite is also less expensive than man-made stone.
- Low-maintenance: While soft countertop surfaces like wood can be attractive, they require a lot of maintenance work and upkeep. This can get frustrating over time. Rather than selecting a type of counter that needs so much routine care, you should purchase a granite surface. Granite requires minimal maintenance.
- Environmental friendliness: Compared with quartz, which is engineered using an energy intensive and chemically dependent process, granite is relatively eco-friendly. Because it’s so long lasting, once it’s extracted from the ground, granite is a virtually unending resource that you can enjoy and use within your home.
- Accident-proof: Because granite is the strongest countertop surface available, you won’t have to worry about burning it or cracking it under a heavy pan. This means that granite is incredibly family-friendly—no matter what you or your little ones throw its way, your granite countertop will be able to handle it.
K2 Graniteworks is among the most trusted granite contractors in Madison, WI. We’re proud to provide our clients with high-quality granite slabs they can use as their kitchen counters. If you’re looking for a trusted provider of granite installation in Madison, WI, look no further than K2 Graniteworks. We’d be happy to help you select a slab of granite that meets your unique needs. Contact us today to learn more or arrange a consultation!
Categorised in: Granite